Kodak Preps 5.3.3 installer

Remous

I'm hoping someone could help me please.
We have a dying Mac G4 used solely as a Preps imposition and Cezzane scanner machine.
I want to move the Preps to a virtual machine as we still use some of the templates in Apogee but cannot find the installers anywhere.
The Kodak software manager doesn't appear to work anymore giving an error.
I have a working i-key dongle and I'm wondering if anyone has the original installer?
Thank you

I'm hoping someone could help me please.
We have a dying Mac G4 used solely as a Preps imposition and Cezzane scanner machine.
I want to move the Preps to a virtual machine as we still use some of the templates in Apogee but cannot find the installers anywhere.
The Kodak software manager doesn't appear to work anymore giving an error.
I have a working i-key dongle and I'm wondering if anyone has the original installer?
Thank you
I have a Windows installer if that helps

Thank you Magnus59, I've tried the windows installer on my virtual windows 11 but could not get the i-key drivers to install.
Hopefully if I can get a Mac version the drivers won't be an issue.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back