Kodak XPO 3.2.41 "error number -1 ocurred"

ChuckTJ

Hello

I am working with a Creo Lotem quantum 800 II which had a failing hard drive recently.

I've replaced the hard drive and loaded the media definitions we worked with usually, but now whenever I send a plate; XPO (version 3.2.41) spits out the really so helpful error -1 (for which I have found 0 references to in the help.)

Nothing other than the hard drive for the lotem was changed, the machine which runs Xpo has not had any changes made to it, I have even tried sending a different size job than what media is loaded onto the Lotem's Cassette yet it spits out the same "error number -1"

Any one has encountered this?

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20170114_175845.jpg
    IMG_20170114_175845.jpg
    537.8 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
Well I called Viprofix and they were able to help me (Thank you again Peter)

For those that might encounter this error in the future: Nuke and reinstall, apparently something was going bad with the hard drive and the fastest solution was to reinstall OS and applications.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back