Konica ic304 stolen, need help!

TheMechanic

Hey guys what's up. I came in this morning to find my storefront vandalized and my print server controller gone. The replacement is 15k which frankly i cant come up with at this time.

Im looking to build my own IC-304, the only thing that stops me is the SCSI controller included. Konica's asking price is 16k alone. Are regular SCSI controllers like adaptecs compatible with the software? If so, any recommendations on how to proceed?

Thanks!

The key part that you will be missing is the Fusion Board and this can only be supplied from Creo as it is propriety hardware.

wow sucks for me >_< Any suggestions on the fiery ic-305? I cant spend the money for the creo, and 16k for the card alone isnt working for me. Any ideas would be appreciated =D

I empathise, i found years ago when in a similar situation our vendor lend a RIP out of their Demo suite until the insurance had given the go ahead for a replacement.

Talk to your vendor, in this current environment they are falling over themselves to retain their customers, i'm sure they would be sympathetic to your plight.

good luck

maas

I have to ask, did you know there is a thing called insurance.
Why would you not have your machinery insured.
So it should not cost you a dime.
And did you have ADT or some kind of alarm system.
or camera's in your shop.
I can understand times are tuff.
But if you don't protect your self.
Than your your own worst enemy.
Try Ebay. or also see if there are any shops going out or business in your area

also try Craigslist

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back