Latest Version of signa Station??

Trimmer

Hi i have a question for all Prinect Signa station users:
Can at least someone tell me which is latest version of signa station,
is it 8.0 or 6.0 or 4.5!
I have installed 4.5 version in my PC and it says"2003-2009 all rights reserved"on welcome screen
:confused:

Hi Trimmer,

The latest version of Signa Station is 4.5 so you are current. Signa started back in the early 90's as
Signastation 1.0. This was developed to Version 9. After that, we needed to incorporate Signa with JDF. In order to do so, we rewrote Signastation to Signa Station 1.0. This was about 5 years or so ago. The Signa Station 4.5 is the most current version.

Best regards,

Mark

question for you mark... to go from Signa 4 to 4.5 is it an upgrade for a fee? or a downloadable update?

mazengh,

This depends on when you purchased Signa Station 4.0, it may or may not be. If you have a sw contract then it would be N/C. By the way, our sw contracts cover sw upgrades whether they are .1 or full versions. If you are located in the U.S., I could have someone contact you on this. If not, please contact your local Heidelberg rep.

Regards,

Mark

thanks for the explanation... we don't have sw contract, so i will check if it's been a year. is there a change log we can see before deciding to upgrade? i am located outside the US.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back