Legal case, fitness for purpose

andy1

Hey guys,

I'm pursuing a fitness for purpose claim against a printer manufacturer and am looking for UK (England and Wales) similar cases. I'm doing a lot of net trawling but if anyone here has successfully won such a case I would like to hear from them. Basically taking a company to court to cease contract obligations on both sides when the supplier is insisting a debt is due. It is my understanding that enforcing a service agreement that isn't being delivered (and so is not costing the supplier anything) is a very difficult case to win in court (for the supplier).

As the evidence is very clear in shoddy print quality I'm not sure any case has ever reached court, but on the off chance anyone here has experience it would be appreciated if you could share. US and other legal systems are completely different in this situation so only England and Wales cases are of use.

Thanks,
Andy

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back