Lenticular printing software

Baccarda

Hello everyone
Does anyone know a free software to make Lenticular prints?
I've found a couple on the internet, but they all are expensive

Thanks in advance

Hello everyone
Does anyone know a free software to make Lenticular prints?
I've found a couple on the internet, but they all are expensive

Thanks in advance

There's no such thing.

If you want to create interlaced images suitable for lenticular then you could try Google where a quick search delivered: http://lenticularimagecreator.com/

You'll then need to get the appropriate lens material to either mount your printed image to or to print directly on.

It is a bit of a black art to do properly.

There's no such thing.

If you want to create interlaced images suitable for lenticular then you could try Google where a quick search delivered: http://lenticularimagecreator.com/

You'll then need to get the appropriate lens material to either mount your printed image to or to print directly on.

It is a bit of a black art to do properly.

Thanks for the website :)
I have everything else, except the software. I have lenses and printer ready to work. :)

Bear in mind that the imaging of lenticular plates has special requirements as well. Although each batch of lenses has a nominal frequency (pitch) that you create the interlaced images for, in actual practice the true frequency/pitch of each batch will vary somewhat, due to manufacturing variability. If the pitch of the interlaced images does not exactly match the actual pitch of the manufactured lenses, the 3D effects won't work properly. For this reason, lenticular printers rely on devices like Kodak's VMR (Variable Mainscan Resolution) platesetters, which allow them to make micro-adjustments to the frequency of the output when they image the plates, in order to scale the output to match the measured pitch of each different batch of lenses.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back