• The Marketplace area of PrintPlanet was setup to allow end users to buy/sell equipment or announce job openings and post resumes. If you are an equipment dealer or staffing company please contact us about sponsorship packages that we offer.
    Thanks

Looking for a press operator

A.Buchanan

Need an individual who is familiar with Toko off set press and AB Dick 9810 or AB Dick 360 presses. Interested in consultation.

A.Buchanan

Easy, Keith1. I just bought the whole company. They/we have several "museum pieces" that work fine. My press operator went out on medical leave. However, if you have the knowledge I need, then maybe we work a deal?

A.Buchanan

Alibryan, can you send me in the right direction? I am having difficulty in finding anyone who can show me how to troubleshoot the machines.

smalloffsetpressexperts

What do you need? Operator training or repairs? The smarter printing companies keep offset machines and also digital. Most digital presses are only copiers anyway.

Automatically Autonomous Automation

Automatically Autonomous Automation
Although the autonomous car is not quite ready, a lights out print operation is something you can do right now if you have a comprehensive Print MIS (Management Information System). The advantages can put money on your bottom line. So what’s your next step? Link to Article