Looking for advise on best imposition software for packaging.

Willett

Hi There. Looking for an imposition/step and repeat software to automate our imposition for packaging/boxes

Thank You

Hi There. Looking for an imposition/step and repeat software to automate our imposition for packaging/boxes

Thank You
By far the best imposition solution for packaging is Tilia Labs product tilia Phoenix. Dynamic CAD-based ganging and nesting 👌. I am of course a bit bias, but you should definitely check out the website and let me know if you have questions - www.tilialabs.com

Thank You
As a user of Phoenix (which Tilia Labs recently sold to Esko), I can attest to its quality. Very capable for folding carton work. One thing I love about it is how fast it can generate PDF output from an imposed layout (which was a pleasant surprise for me, coming from a background in Kodak Preps). Another nice feature is that it recognizes Adobe Illustrator layers, so if you can toggle AI/PDF layers on and off right in Phoenix... no need to open the file in AI to accomplish that task. Lots of other handy features that I haven't seen in other offerings. My only gripe about it is how it handles 2-sided work... a bit clumsy. So if your shop does a lot of sheetwise/backup work, you might want to compare Phoenix with other offerings to see how well it stacks up productivity-wise. Tilia and now Esko licenses the software on a month-by-month basis, so you don't have to make a long-term commitment to it if you don't want to. The software is not cheap, but it's very productive. Highly recommended.

For Imposition / step and repeat software to automate your imposition for packaging boxes reveiw this: Packaging Software for Cups Lids Cartons Rigid Box Labels Layout

Write to [email protected]
As a user of Phoenix (which Tilia Labs recently sold to Esko), I can attest to its quality. Very capable for folding carton work. One thing I love about it is how fast it can generate PDF output from an imposed layout (which was a pleasant surprise for me, coming from a background in Kodak Preps). Another nice feature is that it recognizes Adobe Illustrator layers, so if you can toggle AI/PDF layers on and off right in Phoenix... no need to open the file in AI to accomplish that task. Lots of other handy features that I haven't seen in other offerings. My only gripe about it is how it handles 2-sided work... a bit clumsy. So if your shop does a lot of sheetwise/backup work, you might want to compare Phoenix with other offerings to see how well it stacks up productivity-wise. Tilia and now Esko licenses the software on a month-by-month basis, so you don't have to make a long-term commitment to it if you don't want to. The software is not cheap, but it's very productive. Highly recommended.
Reveiw this Packaging Software for Cups Lids Cartons Rigid Box Labels Layout
2-sided work is a breeze. Has optional estimation engine at layout creation stage.

Thank You
For Imposition / step and repeat software to automate your imposition for packaging boxes reveiw this: Packaging Software for Cups Lids Cartons Rigid Box Labels Layout

For automated imposition in packaging/boxes, consider software like Esko's ArtPro+ or Adobe's Acrobat Pro with Quite Imposing Plus plugin.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back