Looking for company that has a Xerox Nuvera Production Printer for testing of labels

JasonLence

I am currently working on a new label design and I am trying to locate someone that has a Xerox Nuvera Production printer where I can test some cut sheet labels before providing them to our end customer.
I have reached out to a few Xerox sales reps in my area but have not had any luck locating anyone that would be able to help with this project.
I am located near Knoxville, TN, and have explored companies in Nashville, Atlanta, and the Carolinas with no luck.
I have also reached out to the Xerox Innovations Group in Webster, NY.
Please let me know if your company could help test some labels for me to help with our development process or if you know of anyone that could help.

Thanks in advance.
Jason Lence, Product Development Engineer
Nashua Labels

Just out of curiosity, why must it specifically be a Nuvera? The technology for toner-based B & W printers is fairly ancient (late 80's, early 90's), and, is available from at least a dozen manufacturers. If it'll run on a KM, Cannon, Ricoh, OCE, DigiMaster, Xerox 41XX, it should run on a Nuvera. Hopefully, you are not developing a sheet-fed label-product for a printer that has been on the market for about 10-years. You won't find too many customers that still have that printer (thus, your difficulty in finding a test site). Just sayin...........

-MailGuru

Good question. Here is some additional information. It is actually customer specific. The end customer uses Xerox Nuvera printers so we want to test on their printer type. We have a good relationship with other printer manufacturers and can do testing on their equipment. We are trying to start a relationship with the Xerox printers. Now if the customer changes printers to a different type then we would reach out to the other printer manufacturer to do the same.

Jason,

We have 2 Xerox nuvera 144's and we actually just purchased our third, great machine. I would be happy to run you some samples. We are located in Santa Barbara, CA so if that works with your time-line let me know.

bob

Thank you for the replies. I have found a preliminary location in the Knoxville, TN area for some quick testing. I'll keep your locations on the list for further testing. I will likely want to test in additional locations for more feedback.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back