Looking for recommendations on an expansive MIS that includes W2P, estimating, direct mail and wide format, CRM, etc.

NW3@PPC

More specifically: A cloud/SaaS based MIS that covers web-2-print, wide format, mailing, digital, conventional, promotional products, fulfillment, CRM, data collection, job costing, job tracking, accounting, etc.

I'm not even sure if such a thing exists, but we've been using an older MIS along with a separate W2P platform that do not integrate, and are looking to update to a new platform for the entire company. We do everything from digital/offset/wide format/mail/promotionals/etc. and hoping to find a system that can handle 100% of this.

The closest option I'm familiar with is Printer's Software (Aleyant) and their various modules, which I've used some of previously for w2p, but hoping for suggestions from shops that have anything similar.

*Edit - Aside from comments so far, we've also started looking at EFI Pace and Avanti Slingshot as options.

Last edited:
We've been using PrintIQ for about 3+ years now, and have it to the point where it performs all of the features you appear to be seeking. I can't say how many add'l modules it takes to get there, but somebody in our organization may be able to provide that info if you're interested.

We've also gotten to a point where Enfocus Switch is handling many jobs "lights out" from submission to proofing to on-press.

More specifically: A cloud/SaaS based MIS that covers web-2-print, wide format, mailing, digital, conventional, promotional products, fulfillment, CRM, data collection, job costing, job tracking, accounting, etc.

I'm not even sure if such a thing exists, but we've been using an older MIS along with a separate W2P platform that do not integrate, and are looking to update to a new platform for the entire company. We do everything from digital/offset/wide format/mail/promotionals/etc. and hoping to find a system that can handle 100% of this.

The closest option I'm familiar with is Printer's Software (Aleyant) and their various modules, which I've used some of previously for w2p, but hoping for suggestions from shops that have anything similar.

*Edit - Aside from comments so far, we've also started looking at EFI Pace and Avanti Slingshot as options.
DesignNBuy offer MIS. For a detailed consultation and to help you identify the right software for setting up your online printing business, contact our web-to-print experts at [email protected].

We've been using PrintIQ for about 3+ years now, and have it to the point where it performs all of the features you appear to be seeking. I can't say how many add'l modules it takes to get there, but somebody in our organization may be able to provide that info if you're interested.

We've also gotten to a point where Enfocus Switch is handling many jobs "lights out" from submission to proofing to on-press.
Apologies, I know this is an old thread but can I ask what you pay for PrintIQ? It really frustrates me that these companies don't advertise their prices.

I could get a general idea, I wasn't involved at that level but I'll see what I can dig up. I do know there's the "Base" cost, and then on top of that all of the Modules necessary are add'l.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back