Looking into Presscentric for our printshop to replace my Orderdesk. Anybody have a opinion?

kfur2127

Hi,
Small 2 man shop doing Digital on KM 1060 and 3080 machines.
Also still running some specialty jobs on offsett.
Any inside would be greatly appreciated.
Looking to update or web presence and replace the order forms we use now through My Orderdesk.
Thank You,
Kevin

@kfur2127 - it is great to know. If you are looking to automate online estimation, online designing & ordering directly from online Storefront? As I understand you are small Print Shop so I am sure your major time must be going to answer email/phone estimation queries, art creation & approval etc. If you like to automate complete processes then you can let us know. We help print shops automate their daily quotes & order processing

It is great to know that you are interested in automating your online estimation, designing, and ordering processes. We are dedicated to helping print shops automate their daily quotes and orders, and we would be happy to help you as well. If you would like to learn more about our services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to discuss how we can help you streamline your business.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back