currently having print gear
Konica Minolta C12000
Konica Minolta C258
Xerox C252
couple of electric paper cutter, thermal laminator,
cutting plotter, cut and crease etc.
looking to start a new chapter in canada
seeking help and guidance from fellow beings

So you're currently in Punjab and moving to Canada?

If that's correct, the first thing that springs to mind is you'll be used to 230V and 400V @ 50Hz. In Canada, frequency is 60Hz, single phase is 120V and 3-phase is complicated (208V / 240V / 480V / 347V /600 V variants exist)

So you're currently in Punjab and moving to Canada?

If that's correct, the first thing that springs to mind is you'll be used to 230V and 400V @ 50Hz. In Canada, frequency is 60Hz, single phase is 120V and 3-phase is complicated (208V / 240V / 480V / 347V /600 V variants exist)
yes i am looking to move from punjab to canada, but not looking to moving this setup there, but to start a totally new setup there.

yes i am looking to move from punjab to canada, but not looking to moving this setup there, but to start a totally new setup there.
It’s a big country. Which part of Canada are you thinking of relocating to?

Last edited:
It’s a big country. Which part of Canada are you thinking of relocating to?
Not any particular choice, wherever i can find best opportunity like calgary, nova scotia, Edmonton, ottawa or any nice peaceful place with natural beauty and reasonably good scope of business establishment

will you be immigrating or seeking a work permit. Maybe this is not the correct site for your needs. Best of luck in your new venture

That is a very broad question @sweedanartpress . What sort of help/guidance are you looking for? Which machines to get? How to find/hire employees? How to buy a building? If you can be more specific, you'll get much better help.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back