interlock a
interlock b
dbb not responding
my thought is cooling fan on the laser side
I feel no air movement
is there a fan in that box??
or what could be causing the errors

MGI,

Yes, there are two large fans at the top of the L Box, where the laser diodes are. I do not think that this is your problem , but as far as the LBOX goes, open the LHS door and then take out the 2 Allen screws that tighten the LBox to the frame and gently open the LBOX. Now, clean the underside of this unit where you will find a lot of dust that was sucked up from the floor.
Looking at your errors I think that due to the rotation of the Drum & Vibrations one of your door/cover interlock gets disconnected. Make sure that all the covers are well tightened . The worst case scenario will be an intermittent fault with your Power Distribution Board or the Interlock board Assy in the Power Distribution Unit.

Removed and tightened everything

Removed and tightened everything

I had already taken every panel off and replaced checking each panel.
are these boards that can be replaced or repaired??

I had already taken every panel off and replaced checking each panel.
are these boards that can be replaced or repaired??

I am afraid most of the boards have to be replaced if they are faulty.
Is a manual loading Lotem you have or one with a MCUnit?
Let me know and will think about some other ways to try and find you problem?

Manual Load

I do not know how old is your Lotem so I do not know if it has the Omron (latest ones with prongs) or the original ones where you can use the RED cheater.
If it is the Omron type, open the rear top cover and put in your RED cheater and look at the screen if your Motor interlock shows that it is open.
If you have the old style of interlocks on every door then do the above on every door and panel one at a time, so you have only one door/panel open with the cheater in.

Getting a host of different errors, after about 8-10 plates
will be imaging and do an emergency stop
interlock a
interlock b
dbb not responding
my thought is cooling fan on the laser side
I feel no air movement
is there a fan in that box??
or what could be causing the errors

I have a Lotem 400V year 2005 manual loading.
This worked for me:

Change interlock card - Located behind the door of the box where the main switches are located

The white switch of the box located inside the left door is down (000) move it up (111) goo luck.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back