Lotem application won't start!

Mark

Lotem software won't load. It keeps giving message: The application failed to initalize properly (0xc0000006). Click on OK to terminate the application.

In the past i would just shut it down and reboot wait a few mins and it would launch.
But Lotem application won't start after 4 restarts of Lotem.

Any ideas?

Save the Registry and Database and reload the application. If this does not help try reloading Win + application.

Lotem software won't load. It keeps giving message: The application failed to initalize properly (0xc0000006). Click on OK to terminate the application.

In the past i would just shut it down and reboot wait a few mins and it would launch.
But Lotem application won't start after 4 restarts of Lotem.

Any ideas?

I ran the check disk at startup so it would remap around bad sectors.
That worked, but I have left it on so won't know if it's a permanent fix until i shut it down and restart.

Let us know how you got on.

I ran the check disk at startup so it would remap around bad sectors.
That worked, but I have left it on so won't know if it's a permanent fix until i shut it down and restart.

That appears to have done it. Must have been a bed sector that the lotem software was sitting on.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back