Lotem CTP family

printmomo

As you may know, the Lotem_(Q) CTP family is being phased out for service. If you must have a service agreement on your CTP system or need a dependable source for support then don't just get rid of it for another workflow. The Lotems are still great output devices especially if you are not ready to spend a lot of money and your system is doing the job.
As a third party service provider, I can support all the Lotem family (Lotem800(V), Lotem800_Quantum, Lotem400.....) with Brisque, XPO, Prinergy workflow.
I can set you up with on call service or full service agreement. No delay in picking up your call and onsite service 24/7. Free phone service for small issues.
I can also do upgrades for your workflow. Any questions, feel free to call me at 513-312-7154 or email at [email protected]
Any ongoing problems ? give me a call for free advice.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back