Lotem FLex 4045 and Prinergy

carlossc_73

Hello, does any one know how to conect the prinergy workflow with a really odl Lotem Flex 4045,
it is now conected with a brisque 4.1 with TSP card.
thanks

we want to eliminate the Brisque Rip, cause its cost in spares. and old machines

Hello, Lotem Flex 4045 can be upgraded to work with TIFF Front-end with Prinergy. Depending on the condition of the machine, this upgrade might require replacement of some parts and a software upgrade. Please refer the customer to a local Kodak service center to open a service call.

Regards,

Viki

I can't believe.

Viki? Viki Arviv?

Master of the kodak flexo ctp side. woow. Printplanet peoples very lucky because you here.

I can't believe because talking with you not so easy, even for kodak's country distributors and service centers.

I guess you have ctp development skills. ;)

Yes I am part of the product support group, supporting world wide our ThermoFlex Mid and Narrow. Who are you?

Yes I am part of the product support group, supporting world wide our ThermoFlex Mid and Narrow. Who are you?

Dear Viki, please check your private messages.

ps. sorry for all off-topic messages, we will continue with pm.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back