Low Cost Alternatives for Oce Maintenance Material

PoorTeacher

Hi All,

Long time browser, first time poster here. I am an instructor at a Canadian post-secondary school in a program that specializes in commercial printing. Covid has hit our enrollment pretty hard and budgeting is a concern right now, and we're struggling to afford maintenance material from Canon for our Oce Arizona 318.

We seem to devour our supply of polyurethane swabs, UV Flush and Coolant Fluid every couple of months and each re-stock from Canon comes in at close to $1000 when all is said and done.

I'm looking for suggestions on alternative materials or suppliers who may sell comparable products we could use to bring costs down. The wide format press is by far the most popular among the students and I desperately want to keep it running for them.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

You could try DigiPrint-Supplies.com

They have a European and US site, I don't know if they have a nice-neighbor-to-the-north site.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back