lp 82 fail of conection

sgoster

hi i'm from Bolivia
I have a problem, I have a galileo ctp VXT which gave me many problems since his arrival from Finland but was gradually solving them but now I came across one that I've been trying to fix it is with the processor Ultra 82 lp comes connected to the VXT console I get the engine server (console controller galileo) that does not connect and it has errors appears to be that not a single error in the display control processor please some help with that one!I have a problem, I have a galileo ctp VXT which gave me many problems since his arrival from Finland but was gradually solving them but now I came across one that I've been trying to fix it is with the processor Ultra 82 lp comes connected to the VXT console I get the engine server (console controller galileo) that does not connect and it has errors appears to be that not a single error in the display control processor please some help with that one!

hi i'm from Bolivia
I have a problem, I have a galileo ctp VXT which gave me many problems since his arrival from Finland but was gradually solving them but now I came across one that I've been trying to fix it is with the processor Ultra 82 lp comes connected to the VXT console I get the engine server (console controller galileo) that does not connect and it has errors appears to be that not a single error in the display control processor please some help with that one!I have a problem, I have a galileo ctp VXT which gave me many problems since his arrival from Finland but was gradually solving them but now I came across one that I've been trying to fix it is with the processor Ultra 82 lp comes connected to the VXT console I get the engine server (console controller galileo) that does not connect and it has errors appears to be that not a single error in the display control processor please some help with that one!
What seem to be the problem: OCT ?
Did you check your cable from the OCT to the Engine? Did you connect that to the right port?
Did you configure the com port on the engine server? Com 1, Com 2........
Ask your questions clearly.

Last edited:
Hi I have the same problem

The display of the processor not warn me of any error, but the display of the Galileo program XT Control Consol shows me the following:
Error: 1082

Check cable db9 and is good, also check the configuration of ports and are also good, any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.

Hi I have the same problem

The display of the processor not warn me of any error, but the display of the Galileo program XT Control Consol shows me the following:
Error: 1082

Check cable db9 and is good, also check the configuration of ports and are also good, any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.

Make sure the processor in configure in OCT.Complete processor action on OCT. Check the Cable again. Is it an original cable or local made?

Try to turn processor ON/OFF from OCT. Can you do it?

I check the cable 3 times and is good, is the original cable.

I found that when I turn conveyor L-Bridge jumping the error in the console.

Is UPC(L-bridge) configured for Left or right?
communication problems with Galileo engines configured with a UPC (Universal Plate Conveyor or L-Bridge) and LP 82 Ultra online plate processors.
I can send you the instruction to fix this. I believe now there is no problem with your cables, connections or configuratins. but I also insist to check this again.: For receiving the confidential information for this problem which can't be discussed here, Please contact: [email protected]

Last edited:
How to configure the L-Bridge to the left or right?
Directly connect the processor with the engine without the L-Bridge and apparently I was not showing any error, but unfortunately short light and I dont have installed UPS, I could not do the test since it was late and I had to go.

How to configure the L-Bridge to the left or right?
Directly connect the processor with the engine without the L-Bridge and apparently I was not showing any error, but unfortunately short light and I dont have installed UPS, I could not do the test since it was late and I had to go.

Ok. No worries. I assume the Galileo console does't show any error when the processor has direct connection. Is it the new installation? When the problem has started?
Send me an E-mail to [email protected]. I will send you the instruction to resolve the issue related to UPC(L-Bridge). Please include the Picture of the
UPC(L-bridge) and the LP-82 processor.

I commented to review internally the L-Bridge and discovered that he was passed over the sensor output, because of a misplaced iron, now does not give me any error when the processor.

Thanks...!!!

I commented to review internally the L-Bridge and discovered that he was passed over the sensor output, because of a misplaced iron, now does not give me any error when the processor.

Thanks...!!!

Congratulation for discovery! and I assume the machine is configured properly and you have no problem with processing a job at all. Right?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back