Luscher Set Back

ngs2600

Hello,

I have a Luscher Xpose 160. I was wondering if anyone can give me guidance on how to control the set back in the spool folder. The manual that I have does not define how to do this. I need to match plate position to another offsite Lucsher.

When in the Luscher Q2 Configuration Editor, I have made and tested the new queues. I am able to enter an offset in Process Run menu that will push the image away from the clamp edge. Here is the text line for that: C:\Xpose\bplot.exe -invert -mirrorY -ctp -burnout -position 0.0 0.55

When I try to do the opposite and get the image on the other Luscher to bring the image closer to the clamp edge, I can bring it no further and if I use 0.0 0.0. Here are the test lines I have tried:
C:\Xpose\bplot.exe -invert -mirrorY -ctp -burnout -position 0.0 -0.55
C:\Xpose\bplot.exe -invert -mirrorY -ctp -burnout -position -0.0 -0.55
Both of those gave me the same position as when I just used 0.0 0.0

Any help is appreciated!

RJ

Did you restart the queue after making the change? You have to do that for the queue to see changes made with the configuration editor. I've never used that option. We move the the one-bit tiffs to the proper position when creating them in Prinergy.

Joe,

I did restart the queue after I made the changes. I can see a move but it will only go to the same position as when I have it set to 0,0.
I know I could make adjustments in the imposition but I do not what to have an imposition for each device. The other setup is a backup solution incase our Luscher goes down.

RJ

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back