LV Not enough light for beam balance

Recently,Our trendsetter show "LV Not enough light for beam balance".I can see the laser on the surface of plate.Pls Help me.
Thanks,

Just because you can see the laser light does not necessarily mean the light is the proper quality or that the machine itself sees it.
What model is your Trendsetter?
What kind of plates are you running?
When was your last PM service done?

I will check into it but more than likely the place to startwould be a PM.
What Model of Fuji?
Where are you located?
Call or write me direct if you wish.
ph... 702-561-5936
e-mail... [email protected]

Hi, You should never be able to see any light coming out of a Creo's head. The write laser is invisible (IR - 830 nm), what you can see if there is a problem with your shutter (usually closed when any machine cover is opened or maybe you are using service key that override safety features) is a red spot on drum or plate - low power's focus laser beam.
So, if you don't use safety override key(s), that means shutter is stuck open and there is no chance to measure a laser as the beam calibration sensor is mounted on the back side of that shutter (for calibration of LV shutter should be closed).
Do you use Debris Removal Cabinet - UDRC?

Hi,usually shutter problem, try this (in service shell)

MPE: >>shutter open ''check to open''

if the shutter does not open , check the wire if shutter no response
replace the shutter

The device can temporarily operate with stroke calibration disabled. Type:
MPE: >>set sys tstk 0
MCE: set ehi tstk 0

Once the shutter has been replaced, re-enable the automatic stroke calibration. Type:
MPE: >>set sys tstk 540
MCE: >>set ehi tstk 540

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back