Magnus 400E solid lines from laser 11

ansoft

I am looking for help. The ctp is Kodak Magnus 400E with LDA head. There was initially a problem with laser 10. It could not be calibrated to the requested power. The laser is changed to one of the spare diodes and there is now no problem. But it started causing vertical lines with laser 11. The plates are negative so the laser is ON. Laser 11 is calibrated to 260mW without a problem and no problem is seen in the laser monitor program. I found out that laser 11 causes the vertical lines problem. All settings and tests are correct and the oil felts on the V groove are oiled according to the spec. Now the ctp works but with the diodes from 12 to 23 on half exposure speed.
What could be the problem? I am lack of ideas? Something causes laser 11 to start exposure earlier or later than the other diodes. It is on all separations.

Best Regards!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 199
Please call me for the solution.
Les Zmyslowski
Service Manager
Apresys, Inc.
3650 N. Cicero Ave.
Chicago, IL 60641
TEL:(773)545-7700

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back