Magnus 800 maintenance plan

Jman76

Good morning all, could anyone give me an indication of what a maintenance/service contract for a Magnus 800 with auto cassette loader should include. We currently have a service contract with the agents for Kodak in South Africa but short of them addressing issues when the machine goes down from time to time we have absolutely hot preventative maintenance in place and when querying they merely advise that it's basically not much of a serviceable machine due to most parts being sealed and having minimal moving parts. This makes absolutely no sense to me and essentially we're trying to avoid down-time by doing preventative maintenance. Could anyone shed some light or give me their input pertaining to a maintenance service plan on this specific system.

Thanks in advance

Jacques Hugo
RSA Litho - South Africa

Hi Jacques,
Please send me a private message.
Thanks.

Good morning all, could anyone give me an indication of what a maintenance/service contract for a Magnus 800 with auto cassette loader should include. We currently have a service contract with the agents for Kodak in South Africa but short of them addressing issues when the machine goes down from time to time we have absolutely hot preventative maintenance in place and when querying they merely advise that it's basically not much of a serviceable machine due to most parts being sealed and having minimal moving parts. This makes absolutely no sense to me and essentially we're trying to avoid down-time by doing preventative maintenance. Could anyone shed some light or give me their input pertaining to a maintenance service plan on this specific system.

Thanks in advance

Jacques Hugo
RSA Litho - South Africa

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back