Manroland 202TOB register problem

elektorus

Hello everyone.
I am experiencing big problem on my Roland 202 TOB. I cannot get perfect register. So if annyone has experience with this type of machine please help help. The problem is in feeding. Grippers on imp cylinder are OK. Same thing happens in all kinds of stock but it is slightly better when printing full size (b2), on B3 is disaster so please annyone help with ideas because its driving me nuts. The sheets are missregistred in leading edge. Side guide is perfect butt it is somehow connected with suction air on sideguide. Also register between upper and lower color is ok.
Thanks in advance, and sorry for bad english language

if your press had a vacuum sideguide, you might want to check the Pull stop guide and make sure it's square to the lead edge. I had a similar problen and that fixed it. good luck

-dana

Few things you can check:
1. Swing arm gripper pad to the impression cylinder should be 0.25mm in the closes position. The pads should be all even and flat. If they are worn replace them.
2. Your vacuum side guide suction plate in the pulled position should move up and down.
3. You side stop should be a little bite open on cylinder side so if the side guide pull's it will pull the opposite side into the front guides.
4. Side guide timing.
5. Worn cylinder gripper shaft or pads. It is a double size impression cylinder so both sides need to the same.
If you need more help email me [email protected]

Check your front guides, some play there. Check if the register is better on one side than the other.
Maybe there is a bit of play in the hold axis on the sides of the front guides. I
happened and there was the problem. Also, the arrival point for the sheets to the front guides should be at 165º. If it is not, adjust it. If you still having problems, try to fix it: When the front guides take their highest position, the paper must be 5 or 8 mm of the front guide.
Try this and let me know how you go
Carosp

maybe your problem is expansions on the substrate, try to check the setting for the blanket-back cylinder make sure its calibrated thru manufacturers data, and also the squeeze tolerance whc .04mm

First, thanks to all of you for help. For now it looks like the substrate is bouncing off from the frontguides.
Machine did not come with the cardboard wheels above the registerplate. I ordered these device, and i think that this will make the problem go away. I noticed that when i increase presure of metal flaps on the paper that the register is much better. Anyway, i ll keep you posted. Thanks once more to everybody

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back