May I shoot your shop?

gordo

I'll be in the Seattle/Portland area the week of March 14 - 21 or so. I would like to visit some print shops to take some photos to use in my blog - see samples here: Quality In Print please contact me at pritchardgordon@gmail(dot)com so that we can set up a time - shouldn't take more than about an hour.

thank you very much! gordo

Let me know when you come to Sacramento! The shop I work is beautiful and I'm sure the owners would love to see it in cyberspace. ;)

Don't do it, it's a trick. He'll just take photos of your shop and then photoshop them in compromising positions with other less reputable, shady shops and then try to extort money out of you by threatening to put them on the web.....

lol

Call me! I think I can come up with a few extremes on either side of the spectrum. Of course I don't know if they'll want to be photographed...

I guess you've probably come and gone already, but let me know if not. Sorry I didn't notice sooner - I don't check the threads in this section very often.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back