Media help needed....

ang7399

Hi All!!

I've been around for a little while, just don't post much... But I have a really strange question that I'm hoping that someone here can shed some light on.

My building had a flood a few weeks ago and we had some product damaged. So the Insurance company wants proof of purchase on the items that were damaged. Well, some of the products were purchased by the guy that my company bought out years ago, and he never kept receipts that long. So I tried to call the company, and they were bought out by HP back in 2007. So I am getting the run around from HP because they stopped selling the product a few months after they bought out the company. I was able to get the cost from a website, but they can't provide me with a printout/quote because they don't sell it any more.

If anyone can help me find the 'current' list price (or current when it was sold) of Colormark Waterfast Banner (tyvek) 36" x 60". Or someone who used to be a dealer, or someone who can provide me with the price. I unfortunately need it in receipt form, I tried to give them just the price, and they came back with "we need a receipt, or some kind of quote of the current price if its an old product"...

Thanks guys! :eek:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back