Metadimension 5.0 doesn't auto delete jobs

huck

Hello.

I set Metadimension to delete jobs after 96:00 hours but it doen's work. I have to delete jobs manually.
Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Re: Metadimension 5.0 doesn't auto delete jobs

Hello . I am a tech for Heidelberg products in Portugal.
The time is always count in running time on RIP. Don´t count in days , or you have leave the rip always running.

Hope this can help you, and its time to update your rip buy the latest version 6.5 with PDF PrintEngine

All the Best
Paulo Jorge Azevedo~

I have 6.5 (upgraded this spring before the release of the Adobe PDF engine)
and have not been contacted by Heidelberg about
the update to the Adobe PDF engine RIP
even though I was told it would be part of our 6.5 package purchased earlier this year - when released.
As a matter of fact:
our super Heidelberg Pacific NorthWest PrePress support representative was replaced this summer
and since
we have heard NOTHING from Heidelberg Prepress support.
And - as a matter of fact:
I have personally called our new PrePress rep, on more than one occasion,
and reached only voice mail
and
my calls have NEVER been returned.
-
What is the deal with that?
-
Sorry -- I know this has nothing to do with you and it is not your fault or concern -
Portugal is many miles from here.
(Meanwhile, I would be interested in relocating to Portugal if you know of anything that could work out for me.)

Happy New Year everybody,
MSD

Hi MSD,

If you can please PM me who you have been calling along with any other details you can provide, I will look into this. Please also provide your full name, company and number. Thanks.

Regards,

Mark Tonkovich
Heidelberg USA
Product Manager, CtP & Proofing

Paulo thanks for your answer.

Edited by: huck on Jan 21, 2008 2:47 PM

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back