MetaDimension Job Stuck at 18% waiting

TNTGall

Hi all, new here and hope someone has the knowledge to guide me in the right direction.

Came in to work this morning and sent a job to Meta to output a plate.
The job started loading and stopped at 18% and says "waiting"

I had this issue once before and the Heidelberg Tech said that I had to clean up space
on the Hard Drive, we deleted things to free up space and it worked as it should.

I haven't added anything else to the drive since then and am stumped at what the issue could be.

Please help if you have any info to send.

Thanks!

Thanks akalaray. It ended up being a network IP Address issue. Something went wacky between friday and today.
Fixed issue with assigning the correct IP back. :)

metadimension

metadimension

can u guide me how to set different virtual printers for different plate sizes in metadimension 7.5??
at the moment i have to change plate size every time i switch over to different plate size

We have one virtual printer for two different plate sizes - Change the plate size at the shooter with hot folders.
We are able to do that because the start of print is the same on all presses - just the plate size changes

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back