MIS system for 100% digital print small and large format

rainman23

I run a small but fast growing 100% digital print company, 5 staff/500k turnover and approx 250-300 jobs per month. I feel we are at the stage of needing to computerise our front end. We run small format digital toner presses through to large format machines for posters, displays, exhibition graphics, if I am to invest into a system I want to be able to cover everything I do and have the ability for it to grow as we do as a company. Any feedback or suggestions on software would be great so I can delve further into the different options available.

One last thing I forgot to say, ideally need the software to be Mac compatible as I hate using PC's :)

Last edited:
Might want to look into Printers Plan, we used it when we were a smaller shop with great success.

We purchased it so long ago I'm really unsure now. I want to say around $10k for the base system.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back