Mis

jaileer

We bought Printsmith about 2 years ago as a small quick print shop. Last year we actually purchased a smallish ($5 mil) commercial shop and I do not think that Printsmith is the answer.

I don't have any of the additional PSI modules, and i'm wary of buying a bunch of the add-ons to *force* printsmith to work if there is something else out there that is *designed* to work.

I have briefly looked at ePace and avanti, but 65 large is beyond my budget at this time.

Is there anything else out there for a small commercial shop?

Business and Production Management Software for a small commercial shop

Business and Production Management Software for a small commercial shop

Is there anything else out there for a small commercial shop?

There are many software packages for a small commercial shop. Many under $50,000. Here's a list of over 150 software products for the printing industry...

Print Management Software Products Directory for the Printing Industry

Of course all products have strengths and weaknesses. Defining your requirements is the most important step in evaluating and selecting a system. The broader your requirements the more expensive a best fit solution will be.

Craig L Press
President, Profectus, Inc.
Profectus Printing Industry Business Consultants specializing in best practices, lean, and information technology
mailto:[email protected]
Toll Free: 888-868-8662

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back