Monitor Calibrating Tool - Can I get something for less than $500?

Re: Monitor Calibrating Tool - Can I get something for less than $500?

Hi Gail,

The i display 2 is a great unit. I use it here in my shop for 4 or 5 computers. The i1Match software is excellent. You can also use other profilers with it.
I have used monaco profiler and gretag profilemaker with success. The profiles look great and it has a monitor trending application to help you track drift.

I would definitely recommend it fro LCD and CRT calibration.

-Ian

It depends what quality level you are expecting and what kind of monitors and video cards you want to profile. As they say you get what you paid for. For little bit more than $300 you will get this:

http://www.colormall.com/ColorEyes-...UserID=1648235&SessionID=sbqo568lwhE4R4eUQeeV

I don't believe there is anything better than this combination. I have all of them so I know what I am saying. They may tell you that dtp-94 is discontinued. It is for end users but it is NOT for OEM partners. i1 Display 2 or even i1 Pro doesn't even come close to what you can get from CED. You have nothing to loose because you can get 14 day demo of Color Eyes Display Pro for free as long as you have ANY instrument. On the other hand you cannot try it free iMatch, which would not work with anything but i1 series products.

It's your money. Pick wisely!.

And, NO I am not a dealer or reseller, just end user like you.

Get the ColorEyes Display package.

Thanks for the info...

Very helpful!

Gail

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back