Mountain Lion

SqPeg

Has anyone used the Odystar Shuttle client on a Mountain Lion machine? Support gave me a very terse and formulaic answer...no Esko products are compatible with OS10.8. I may have the opportunity to upgrade the design department and need a better answer. THX.

Potential workable Parallels or VMWare solution until you upgrade? I've ran into this issue over and over in the past with various software. I've always virtualized my way around it.

Not familiar with Odystar Shuttle client, but I just had to upgrade to Mountain lion because of buying a new computer. Migrating my account from my old G5 caused some issues bringing over some old unused baggage. I found that a clean install of the system then an install of any software you want to use before migrating your old account over gave me a fresh system that runs all my new software flawlessly. Software that did not work when I migrated first and then tried to install. also Parallels works fantastic in ML if that's the path you need to take.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back