MultiPage Importer for Adobe InDesign

Great script and have also used it quite often in the past before changing to a PDF imposition program (Montax Imposer).

I use it a million times a day.
My greatest fear... that someday this script will stop working with the latest update of InDesign and there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth.
You read my mind. Every time they update InDesign I start getting nervous that this script won't work.

they better not remove that script!

I need them to add one that will take a multi-page ID file and save it as several one-page ID files.
I'm going to do a video for you tonight that will help you out then. I'll post it in the forum here and then reply again to this thread.

i was not aware there was a functioning script for ID extraction...

It's a little concerning that it hasn't been updated since CS6. I sure hope it does not crash my system or corrupt my files. I'll duplicate my files first to try it.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back