My CTP Avalon n4 stays in "memory checking" forever

Yoana

Hello friends, we have a CTP Avalon N4 that presented an electrical short circuit and we have already replaced the power card but the fault persists and now, the technical support indicates that I must change the memory board, who has had experience on this?

the device turns on but does nothing, that is, the screen stays in "checking memory" and does not start.

I appreciate your help and suggestions

leo

Where do you locate? If you find any local engineer to settle down the problem?

Yoana

I am in Caracas - Venezuela. There is no Agfa technical support in my country. Regarding the Avalon, I already replaced the PIO card and the RCP3E memory card, but the machine continues "Checking mememory" and from there it does not progress.

Yoana

Hello, Leo, Yes, I have WhatsApp-

The news is that I have managed to enter the system menu, through the touch panel, but when I want to initialize, or run, the machine does not work anyway.
I think you have to load the software, or verify parameters, or re-establish the system. Do you have any suggestion?

At least it has life because it enters the system menu

Thanks for your time.

Automatically Autonomous Automation

Automatically Autonomous Automation
Although the autonomous car is not quite ready, a lights out print operation is something you can do right now if you have a comprehensive Print MIS (Management Information System). The advantages can put money on your bottom line. So what’s your next step? Link to Article