My job contain moiré

rutezison

Hi,

Please can anybody help me with better configuration of DT-R1065(Light Adjustment,focus...) my job contain moiré.Please find attached job i have send to my imagesetter.Please help me i am stack.

Regards

Alexis NIWENSHUTI

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 184
  • test3016.jpg
    test3016.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 195
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 197
my first reaction is: what dot type you are using? if this was color i would check the dot angles but this is black and white (composite) which makes me confused. Check what type of dot you are using.

Hi,

Please can anybody help me with better configuration of DT-R1065(Light Adjustment,focus...) my job contain moiré.Please find attached job i have send to my imagesetter.Please help me i am stack.

This doesn't look like screening moiré. On the test targets, this looks an awful like laser swath banding. I.e. if it's a multi-channel laser the outside lasers are not balanced and stitching together properly. If that's correct, you will probably need an engineer to set up your laser properly.

A four color image screened and rendered in black and white will always show moiré because of the yellow plate - but that shouldn't be visible in presswork.

best, gordon p

Last edited:
Thanks Mr Gordon,

On your views ,do you thinks this issue is not related to resolution on the imagesetter or on RIP?

Thanks Mr Gordon,

On your views ,do you thinks this issue is not related to resolution on the imagesetter or on RIP?

No. I don't think this issue is related to resolution on the imagesetter or on RIP. I think it's a laser imaging problem (possibly combined with a processing problem). But it's only an opinion based on the low resolution images you posted.

best, gordon p

Last edited:
Print Quote, Brochures Printing, Leaflets & Brochures Printing India

Print Quote, Brochures Printing, Leaflets & Brochures Printing India

Companies who provide print industrial supplier service must ensure that they maintain their equipment to supply to the demand. They must also ensure that they always have the best in the market to compete with rivals. Manufacturers of printing equipment and supplies therefore must stay on top of the market too, to be certain that they are providing the printing industry with the best equipment available. Printing companies need to invest in a whole array of supplies to carry on their business on a daily basis. This involves printer cartridges, ink for refillable cartridges, paper, photograph paper, labels, adhesives and finishing products are to name but a few.
Aside from the supplies listed above, and the products relating to them, printing equipment is also very important. Equipment may include printers, desktop printers or industrial printers, printers for labels or barcodes and even photographs, scanners, CAD/CAM technology, state of the art digital printing equipment, and the list goes on.

Laser imaging problems, not uncommon on Screen setters I've seen that more than once. Adjust the focus and zoom according to manuals or get a tech to dig in deeper.

settings i have on my DT-R1065

settings i have on my DT-R1065

how could i adjust the focus and zoom ,i have these adjustment in manual but is not working,maybe is me who doesn't choose the better configurations

-Light intensity adjustement exposure(4064)
-Focus adjustment exposure(PT=34000,990,30)
-Light intensity parameter setting for the photo-material status is(F1/4064 LT=40%)

my film is Agfa

Please see if you can advise me the better configuration.

Alexis

My DT-R1065 settings

My DT-R1065 settings

how could i adjust the focus and zoom ,i have these adjustment in manual but is not working,maybe is me who doesn't choose the better configurations

-Light intensity parameter setting for the photo-material status is(F1/4064 LT=40%)

my film is Agfa

Alexis

Companies who provide print industrial supplier service must ensure that they maintain their equipment to supply to the demand. They must also ensure that they always have the best in the market to compete with rivals. Manufacturers of printing equipment and supplies therefore must stay on top of the market too, to be certain that they are providing the printing industry with the best equipment available. Printing companies need to invest in a whole array of supplies to carry on their business on a daily basis. This involves printer cartridges, ink for refillable cartridges, paper, photograph paper, labels, adhesives and finishing products are to name but a few.
Aside from the supplies listed above, and the products relating to them, printing equipment is also very important. Equipment may include printers, desktop printers or industrial printers, printers for labels or barcodes and even photographs, scanners, CAD/CAM technology, state of the art digital printing equipment, and the list goes on.

Your post has truth in it but is irrelevant to the OP. Your information may be true but unrealistic in today's world. Most work in a shop that is underbudgeted. Who are you spamming? The workers. Please be mindful of your manners. just My .02

my film is Agfa

Alexis

my film is Agfa

Alexis

Why don't you contact your supplier(s) and have them come to your shop and set you up correctly and teach you how to do it yourself?

best, gordon p

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back