My Snorkeling Site

LindaC

Hi everyone. I have been a member of this forum for quite sometime and this will be my first time to ask some help from you guys here. I have a website which caters tourists from around the world who loves underwater adventure. I have been offering good packages for all who are interested. I need some advice of how to make my site more attractive. Do I need to put more images and videos? Do I have to put testimonies from my clients? Thanks for the input. Here's my website: Hawaii snorkeling tours

"The requested URL /snorkeling.php was not found on this server."
The main site looks good though. I personally hate background images that don't scroll with the rest of the content, but that's just a pet peeve.

Hi there slave to the man. I want to thank you for your comment. However, in regards of the page, I am not quite sure why you can't see my website. Actually, I can see it from here.:confused: This made me feel even more confused. I will have my web hosting provider take care of it immediately. In regards of the background images, I am glad that I don't have that in my website. I hate that too.:) Thank you again.

Link does not work. error message as slavetotheman indicated.

Testimonials are very powerful in marketing. I would highly suggest using them. Especially if you have a photo of that person in their snorkeling gear or even under water photos of that person. That would be cool.

I got to the snorkeling section of the main website. which one of these links is yours?

Kayaking and Snorkiling Combination
Duration: 3 hours
Departs from: Maui

Are you new to kayaking or snorkeling? If you are, this is the trip for you. You can even bring the kids if you want!

Island Tour Deluxe Niihau
Deluxe Niihau Island Tour

This adventure tour includes everything you could want.

Snorkel Picnic
Snorkel Picnic

Explore Kauai 's rugged Na Pali Coast with the friendly sea-going professionals at Capt. Andy's.

Snorkel Trip Na Pali
Na Pali Snorkel Trip

Enjoy the very best swimming and snorkeling in one of Kauai's most beautiful and remote shoreline environments.

Raft Tour Nu'alolo Kai
Nu'alolo Kai Raft Tour

6- 6 1/2 hour Ultimate Adventure Raft tour explores the "nooks and crannies" of NaPali...in all of its majesty! Under the waterfalls and into sea caves when conditions permit, encounter playful dolphins, turtles and more.

Coast Tour Na Pali
Na Pali Coast Tour

This is Blue Dolphin's most popular cruise.

Raft Tour Na Pali
Na Pali Raft Tour

Tour Na Pali's 15 mile coastline in a Zodiac raft.

Sail Leila
Na Pali Sail Leila

48' sailing catamaran Leila will take you on a sailing adventure to last a lifetime.

Niihau Na Pali
Niihau and Na Pali

Departs from Port Allen Harbor for a 7 hour trip including waterfalls, lush valleys, sea caves and majestic cliffs along the Na Pali Coast.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back