NCR. middle sheet ok to use as bottom sheet?

BigSi

Hi there,

The title says it all. I can't see any reason why I can't use the middle sheet (CFB) as a replacement for the bottom sheet (CF) when I have to.
I realise CFB is more expensive, it's just that some time I run out a specific colour in CF (carbon front) and it would be very handy to make up the shortfall with the correct colour using CFB (carbon front and back) if I have it on the shelf.

Your thoughts?

thanks Simon

Hi there,

The title says it all. I can't see any reason why I can't use the middle sheet (CFB) as a replacement for the bottom sheet (CF) when I have to.
I realise CFB is more expensive, it's just that some time I run out a specific colour in CF (carbon front) and it would be very handy to make up the shortfall with the correct colour using CFB (carbon front and back) if I have it on the shelf.

Your thoughts?

thanks Simon
The CF coating is identical whether it's on a CF or a CFB sheet, so this will work in the absence of another CF coated sheet.

Yes, but if your using it as a replacement for the bottom sheet it won't matter as there is a writing shield anyway, Probably not a good idea to use as a replacement for the top sheet.
(might affect the ability to write on with carbon on the top). ta Simon

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back