Need Help to run Xerox 700i

Payless

Hello there,
I am in printing industry, have Xerox 700i, Private purchased, Xerox not helping me to put this machine on contract, Now I am scared, How to use it without contract. I am operating this unit with Free Flow for now, and the Free Flow License is going to be expire soon, Is there any one can help me or advised me, how can I use this unit with Free Flow or Fiery without Xerox help, Is there any third option available in market, please respond

Your bigger problem is an unsupported machine, I.e. not on a CPC agreement, will haemorrhage your cash. Best advice would be to offload it quickly, your first loss will be your best loss.

Only ever buy a second hand / refurbished digital press from the same company that are selling you a CPC agreement. This topic is extensively covered on the forum, complete with tales of woe from those who’ve learned this lesson the hard way.

Hello there,
I am in printing industry, have Xerox 700i, Private purchased, Xerox not helping me to put this machine on contract, Now I am scared, How to use it without contract. I am operating this unit with Free Flow for now, and the Free Flow License is going to be expire soon, Is there any one can help me or advised me, how can I use this unit with Free Flow or Fiery without Xerox help, Is there any third option available in market, please respond
That machine was launched 2007/2008 It’s a Dinasaur well past it’s prime. Xerox will not put it on contract. The ones they did few years ago were being charged 10 cents or more a color click.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back