Need help with an agfaline c processor (gluntz & jensen d 510)

manintrinidad

RE: Glunz & Jensen D 510

My name is Manin Rampersad.
My company is Omega Industries Ltd. in Trinidad.

My problem is as follows:
I bought a used Glunz & Jensen Model 510 film processor.
Unfortunately, we received no manuals or schematics.
Initially, the two belts needed replacing.
I bought those and replaced them.
We did not power up the unit prior to this.
Upon replacing the belts, we powered on the machine.
The heaters for the drier where the film needs to pass worked (since the outer area was getting hot).
However, we got no lights or power, no rollers were turning.
We need an electrical schematic if you have one for this processor.
Also, if you could point us in the right direction, I would be grateful, as to what to check.
You can email me at [email protected]
I will await your reply.

Thanking You,
Manin.

Hi,

Please contact [email protected]. I need to know if this processor used as online with any Agfa imagesetter? What model of imagesetter is that? Is it 30 or 44.I also need to know if you get the process film from the rear or the top. Send me all these and a picture of the processor. I will help you to keep the machine up running. .

Good luck!

Last edited:
Good Day

The processor is an offline processor it looks like the devotec 20 processor. Here is a picture of it

processors.jpg

Well we checked all the levels are up we checked the fuses all are working, the interlock is down, and nothing happens, even the exhaust fan is not coming on

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back