Need help with internal checklists

Yookaroo

I could desperately use some help getting some forms made up. Ive been tasked with creating several forms to aid sales and production, if anybody has a sample they can send me of what they do it will make my life much easier and I will be forever grateful.

we want checklist/cheatsheets for sales so that when they are taking an order by phone/email they remember all the details to ask our core business is mail but we have offset and digital capabilities in house

would love a checklist for data, something to help the sales upsell all the things we can do and for us to remember to do them

any Quality Control documents your company uses if you can even send me an image, Im a little stuck on how I can create a general one or if I am going to have to create one for each department.

Like I said any help is much appreciated.

E-mail me and I'll send you an equipment TPM listing and a process control worksheet
Dan Remaley, former GATF

I would appreciate some such resourc as well. Is anyone willing to share them online?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back