Need Man Roland Parts

Muddy

I have an old beater Roland 200 series that needs a new electric motor that drives the feed pile lift. I'm being quoted over $3000 from Man Roland. Anyone know where else I can look?

It's not an electrical problem. I have had motors rewound many times. This is a mechanical issue that is difficult to get to and repair. It's a very unique motor in that it is conical.

There must be a salvage yard for presses just like there is a salvage yard for cars.

if it is for the feeder pile its not special it should be the same as the delivery pile motor, speak to a motir engineer/rewinder and see if he has one in stock its not uncommon fo them to have motors that have been lft their or they have bought an refurbished

motor for Roland 200

motor for Roland 200

I have an old beater Roland 200 series that needs a new electric motor that drives the feed pile lift. I'm being quoted over $3000 from Man Roland. Anyone know where else I can look?

I may have a used one.
I'll check Monday morning.
What year is your machine and number of colors?

Regards,
Pat Egenolf

You may want to check out controlgraphicsusa.com as an alternative to manufacturer if you're looking for less expensive parts.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back