Nexus 8.2 (Yes, it's really that old), H E L P !

Hi All,
Thanks for taking a look at my post.
I got thrown into this position, with NO, NONE, ZILTCH, training.
I used to be able to preview the films by clicking on the next to last arrow, & right click once, scroll down to open output, move cursor over and click on .tiff it would open automatically in Photoshop CS4.
I've recently been upgraded to CS5, and Snow Leopard so a big learning curve all at once.
When I click on the .tiff I can't right click or drag to the newer photoshop, & they removed the CS4 version. I know this is a silly problem, and it's just a setting, but I'm getting a little overwhelmed so I am sure I am overlooking it.
Anybody got any suggestions?
Thanks BUNCHES!

Are you trying to open files in Nexus Manager? If you are go to Nexus Manger / Preferences / Applications, and navigate to the programs you want to use. If it is just in the finder, right click on the file / Get Info, Open with, choose the app and change all.
Hope this helps
Rick

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back