Obtain Non Fake College Degree Through Our Chennai

If a person quits his education because of family responsibilities or financial problems and he cannot afford traditional courses or degree programs. Now it is the chance to opt online diplomas, courses or degree programs to obtain a (XX) with in the short period of time.

No need for such a quicky diploma. Just call yourself something special. I have seen so many people in the printing industry with the working title of "engineer" without any actual degree in the subject from a accredited engineering school. It seems there are lots of people who think it is OK to have the title of engineer if they do something technical but without the education.

Things are different in different locations. In some places, an engineer is just a lose term for a technician. Here in Ontario Canada, even a graduate from an engineering school can not legally call themselves an engineer unless they have a license as a professional engineer from the provincial engineering association. I got mine in the mail.

But why stop at just a BA level title. Why not a Doctor? I have seen people call themselves the Ink Doctor or the Box Doctor etc. Hell, even printing equipment can get that title. How about the Doctor blade on gravure and flexo inkers. Where will this stop? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The OP is evidently unaware that we are print people, we can make our own non-fake degrees.
By the way PricelineNegotiator six figures, before or after the comma? ;.)

Things are different in different locations. In some places, an engineer is just a lose term for a technician. Here in Ontario Canada, even a graduate from an engineering school can not legally call themselves an engineer unless they have a license as a professional engineer from the provincial engineering association. I got mine in the mail.

Even here in Ontario, the print industry employs a number of "Field Service Engineers," of which many do not carry Engineering Degrees.

I have a friend in "Power Engineering" who completed a 2 year College program and number of certification tests. A Mechanical Engineer friend was swift to point out to a 3rd party that a Power Engineer "isn't the same type of of engineer (he) is."

I'm curious as to the stipulations to "legally" call oneself an engineer. Perhaps one could call oneself an "Engineer" but not a "Professional Engineer with a license from the Provincial Engineering Association"?

Interesting topic as I've come across this more than once and have always wondered what the facts are.

Teh
Even here in Ontario, the print industry employs a number of "Field Service Engineers," of which many do not carry Engineering Degrees.

I have a friend in "Power Engineering" who completed a 2 year College program and number of certification tests. A Mechanical Engineer friend was swift to point out to a 3rd party that a Power Engineer "isn't the same type of of engineer (he) is."

I'm curious as to the stipulations to "legally" call oneself an engineer. Perhaps one could call oneself an "Engineer" but not a "Professional Engineer with a license from the Provincial Engineering Association"?

Interesting topic as I've come across this more than once and have always wondered what the facts are.

In Ontario, it is legally not allowed to use even the simple title of "engineer" if not licensed. Personally I think this is not the right thing to do but that is the way our association and the government regard the title. The association is not so active in following up on the misuse of the engineering title as I think they should be. But if people are reported to the association for using the title improperly, the association will follow up and this can lead to legal steps being taken.

Personally I think that the title of "engineer" should be more of a generic title and not the professional title that requires a license. At this time, even new engineering grads can not legally call themselves engineers, which I think is a bit stupid. I agree with your view that the title of "Professional Engineer" should be the title that requires a license, but that is not the case now.

A professional engineer has a legal responsibility for public safety and are personally liable. If they are signing off on some drawings by applying their stamp or even giving some advice, they can be personally sued if something goes wrong. They can lose their license etc.

Most engineers in Ontario do not do that kind of work were they have to sign off on some kind of drawings. This has to do with the structure of the regulations that cover some particular industries. Civil engineering often must have drawings signed and stamped because of the building industry codes. There are codes for many industries, electrical, nuclear etc.

So in general if a company or an individual is supplying engineering services to the general public (to people or companies) they must have a professional engineering qualification.

Engineers who work in large companies generally are not required to be professional engineers because they will usually not work on engineering tasks that directly relate to public safety.

The concept of professional engineer is different in different countries and probably in states and provinces too. In general, as far as I know, in the USA, only a small percentage of graduate engineers become Professional Engineers and get a license. This makes sense because only a few of the total amount of engineers will be doing Professional Engineering that requires a legal obligation to ensure codes are followed in their work. In Ontario, a high percentage of engineers become professional engineers even though they will never use their stamp. This to me seems to be an imbalance but it is the reason for the motivation to enforce the legal title of engineer.

The title of engineer in the printing industry is an issue which goes way beyond the discussion above. In the printing industry there are many engineers but when one looks at their education one might find they have no qualifications to be called an engineer at all. Graduating from RIT with a graphic communications degree does not come close to being the kind of education required for engineering. One reason is they learn a lot of crap that is wrong and secondly they were not educated to think in rational, scientific ways and are not capable of understanding how to view problems. They are only technicians of some kind. And when one looks at the education of the people who teach them, they too don't have the background to teach science. They teach technology. That is very different.

An engineering education tends to be very broad. It covers a wide range of physical sciences. It is also hard. Usually four years of mathematical solving of physical problems. The result is that engineers tend to be people who can draw on a wider theoretical knowledge base and can look at and solve unusual problems faster. But this does not mean that engineers are always the best people to have working on specific projects. People who are skilled in specific technical fields can more quickly come up with practical solutions to normal working problems than engineers. It is the mix of having the right people for the right type of problems that can lead to better solutions.

this thread has gone far afield IMHO . . . but I have a question about "Engineer" . . . What would you call the guy/gal running a railroad engineer?????

this thread has gone far afield IMHO . . . but I have a question about "Engineer" . . . What would you call the guy/gal running a railroad engineer?????

Yeah, we should bring this thread back to the topic of online easily obtainable degrees. :)

Yup a railroad engineer. This is partially historical. At one time, steam locomotives were one of the most sophisticated machines. Basically a steam engine on a carriage riding on rails. Even today, there is a classification for Stationary Engineer who is responsible for managing a large steam boiler etc. This is because they can explode big time. Lots of energy in steam. For public safety there needs to be a licensed operator of such large units. Now sanitation engineer is a different story. Don't hear that much anymore of domestic engineer either. :)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back