Office Suite Version Numbers

MJNC

Hey PrintPlanet folk;
We’re doing some research about MicroSoft Office for Mac. There are 2 suites we have questions about; v2011 and 2016.
What I need are each application’s own version number, (Outlook, Word, and Excel) hopefully up to the latest update.

For example, I have Adobe Suite CS5. The Illustrator is v15.0 and the Photoshop is v12.04.

Microsoft’s websites and online chat folks are EXTREMELY unhelpful. They told me to look in the “About” box for each application. I told them that we do not have the software, so we can’t look at the about box (at least 3 times).
I just need the general version number for each app.
The reason is that on several of the forums that I am trying to research, they don’t identify the application by suite, but by version number. Which is great if you are already running the software.
Guess they never considered that someone who has questions about software they do not own may need the helpful info in their forum replies... Geesh!

If anyone could provide me with a list - or send a link to one - I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks!

Hey PrintPlanet folk;
We’re doing some research about MicroSoft Office for Mac. There are 2 suites we have questions about; v2011 and 2016.
What I need are each application’s own version number, (Outlook, Word, and Excel) hopefully up to the latest update.

For example, I have Adobe Suite CS5. The Illustrator is v15.0 and the Photoshop is v12.04.

Microsoft’s websites and online chat folks are EXTREMELY unhelpful. They told me to look in the “About” box for each application. I told them that we do not have the software, so we can’t look at the about box (at least 3 times).
I just need the general version number for each app.
The reason is that on several of the forums that I am trying to research, they don’t identify the application by suite, but by version number. Which is great if you are already running the software.
Guess they never considered that someone who has questions about software they do not own may need the helpful info in their forum replies... Geesh!

If anyone could provide me with a list - or send a link to one - I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks!

You know, since I’m here;
If anyone wants to review their experiences (positive or negative) about either of the Office suites, I would love to hear it. We’re actually trying to discern which version works best with El Capitan. There’s a ton of negative review out there, except of course when you talk to Microsoft. Thoughts?
Thanks!
_mjnc

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back