Oki cx-3641 mfp

OkiTech

OKI CX-3641 MFP - 4 trays
Hi. Thanks for reading our ad. We have OKI CX-3641 MFP for sale. 330 gsm capable, takes 12x18 out of all trays, also can print banners 12.5"x 47". Meter: 289,800 color and 4,600 b/w, which is really not a big deal for an engine that can go far beyond million and shows that it was very well taken care of .
Drums life remaining: Cyan 51%, Magenta 99%, Yellow 45%, Black 35% Image Belt: 75% Fuser 99% Toner levels are all 50% or higher.
I would like to point that while it does not matter where you get a brand new machine - new is new, it does make a big difference about used equipment as not all used machines are created equal. We are Authorized OKI Service Partner and I am trained and certified to service this particular model as well as bear service certificates for entire Oki printers lineup, before presented here for sale, our printers/copiers being disassembled, meticulously cleaned / inspected and serviced. We do not sell equipment just because it had landed in our warehouse - everything is hand picked, cleaned, tested and serviced and tested again. We can, and will be glad to support you after sale in every possible way.

Printer is GA (Graphic Arts) edition Driven by EFI Fiery built-in print controller ( EFI Fiery System 8e, Release 2). RAM - 1Gb, HDD - 25Gb Saddle-Stitch capable finisher upgraded with 3 hole punch option. Image Reader?Scanner. I don't think that there is anything else available for this machine - every option that exist is installed!
This machine came out of regular office use, never in print production, most likely haven't seen a single cardstock sheet in it's life. As it is known - these units are very popular in printshops running envelopes and cardstock mostly out of by-pass tray. Feed count of by-pass feeder is only 3500 sheets on this machine!
Price is $2400 or Best Reasonable offer.
I use exactly the same machine (no finisher) in my printshop so if you have any questions about use etc. - please ask, I will be happy to answer.

We can pack and ship nationwide I will need your City+Zip+ Commercial/Residential+Availability of Foklift or Loading Dock, I need this info to calculate, please don't just ask "how much to ship to Texas"

Attachments

• IMG_3327.JPG
    IMG_3327.JPG
    158.6 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_3340.JPG
    IMG_3340.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back