Older Chief 15 (green model)

I looked at an older Chief 15 (green model) that we are considering picking up. I noticed that it has a lever above the speed control lever, that our Chief 17 (blue model) does not have. Is that a manual impression lever?

Thanks

Its been a long long time since I have even seen a chief 15 but as I recall it has something to do with the impression mechanism but I don't recall ever messing with it . . .

We have a green Chief 15 sitting in our basement, which was taken out of production, just because we needed the space. I will try to remember to take a look at it tomorrow, and see what it goes to, as I can't recall off the top of my head.

We have a green Chief 15 sitting in our basement, which was taken out of production, just because we needed the space. I will try to remember to take a look at it tomorrow, and see what it goes to, as I can't recall off the top of my head.

Thank You. Much appreciated.

Russ

Well, I didn't manage to check it out today, but I will tomorrow. I mentioned it to my father today, and he thought it might be a guide release for the delivery, but wasn't sure. I will check it out in the morning and let you know.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back