Online design assets?

TradeGraphicDesign

Hi folks, this might not be the best place for this, you're welcome to move it to another group if needed.

So, we've all seen the rise and rise of Canva! And I'm currently doing some work for a printing company in the UK, creating a bunch of templates for their website.

I have a distant memory, of a website that had collections of templates available for download and use in other online design platforms.

Pretty much all platforms that offer these designs online, have licensing restrictions (for obvious reasons) and I just wondered if anyone on PrintPlanet had heard of something like this?

So, templatted designs (Business cards, Flyers, Folded Leaflets, Banners etc) with with Creative Commons style licensing?

I suspect, my distant memory was just a pipe dream, as I can't imagine any firm would offer this?

But you never know.

Thanks in advance everyone

Tim

You may want to check with Stocklayouts. If you don't see the licensing that you're looking for, get in touch with them to ask. This was a while back but I did receive information from them for a license to use for print sellers.

You may want to check with Stocklayouts. If you don't see the licensing that you're looking for, get in touch with them to ask. This was a while back but I did receive information from them for a license to use for print sellers.
Ah!! yes, I remember this site. I appreciate the share, I'll reach out. Best regards. Tim

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back