Online Photo Book Software / Application

chitown

We are looking for an online only photo book creation engine / software. Most of the ones I find are like DigiLabs and require a download. We don't want our customers to have to download any software. Any suggestions?

PhotoAlbum.com uses TribalSketch

PhotoAlbum.com uses TribalSketch

You are welcome to have a look at TribalSketch - it is currently used at PhotoAlbum.com. The Flash based design tool requires no download and is a very capable layout tool.

I would be glad to answer any questions - we are in NW Chicago burbs as well!

David Lewis

KoffeeWare Photo Web Shop

KoffeeWare Photo Web Shop

KoffeeWare provides a complete photo dedicated e-commerce solution including a comprehensive online photobook creator. The online tool is also available for inclusion into existing web sites.

If your search is still unsatisfied, I'd be glad to provide you with more details about our solution.

Carl Conrad

KoffeeWare
Sales & Marketing Director

T : +33 9.52.53.56.00
F : +33 9.57.53.56.00
M : +33 6.07.22.74.26
SkypeID : carlconrad
E : [email protected]
W : Customized photo e-commerce solutions - KoffeeWare

Hi!

I have no photo book services in particular. Just browsed through the internet and have found some useful online photo book makers.

 Mixbook- allows photo gathering from a number of sites, including Facebook and Flickr.Sharp and colorful graphics
 Shutterfly – arranges photos instantly and with simple layouts and styles
 Mycanvas- supports very flexible layout editors, embellishments and backgrounds
 Viovio – professional grade photo books with versatile feats and a huge array of binding and sizing options
 Kolo – excellent detailing and easy photo upload and design experience
 Mypublisher - sophistication in design and more interactive feats
 Lulu- strong community features and an easy to navigate site
 Smilebooks- user-friendly interface, the quick access tools, large feature set and high quality finish
 Jostens – quality photo reproduction and book assembly
 Mymemories- photo organization

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Try eDocBuilder/Interactive Designer from Aleyant. Integrated into Pressero web2print if you need a complete system.

Home

Let me know if you'd like more details.

(disclaimer: I'm a Pressero dealer)

Hi Josh,

We need specific solution for online photo book ie: frame, mask, filter, background, page template, cover...etc.

Dzung

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back