Online Proof Software

westley

We use Xitron Sierra in Prepress and MIS is Presidio by printers software. Neither offers proofing and we are in need of this to simplify the email communications and capture notes and changes in a single place. More of our proofs are being emailed now than ever.

Thanks, Wes

HELIOS PrintPreview remote soft proofing should do what you want. It includes a web-based file exchange portal, threaded annotation system, e-mail, etc. It can be used for content proofing and annotations of PDFs, images, Office documents, etc., and for Fogra certified soft proofs of images and PDFs for color proofing. There is an optional process and workflow automation component.

http://www.helios.de/web/EN/products/HELIOS-PrintPreview.html

Hello,

I appreciate this is an old post, but we have a new online review and approval tool called MediaMarkup at www.mediamarkup.com

MediaMarkup supports, images, PDF and video and has an comprehensive API for integration.

This web app is in beta and free to use until we launch, we would love your feedback.

Thanks

Hello ABC [h=1]PDF Review Module[/h] Is it possible to integrate for sample workflow to the automation engine?

I don't have a switch

Thank you

Hi Xavi, good to hear from you.
I'm afraid not. Automation Engine has it's own approval options.
The PDF Review Module is an option for Switch.
You can of course link Automation Engine and Switch and move jobs between them, but I'm not sure that would be the best solution for you?

We use Xitron Sierra in Prepress and MIS is Presidio by printers software. Neither offers proofing and we are in need of this to simplify the email communications and capture notes and changes in a single place. More of our proofs are being emailed now than ever.

Thanks, Wes

If your major time goes in getting artwork approval by sending files to customer & wait for them to approve. And even recording multiple iterations, notes, changes suggest by customers & what actions your internal team have taken on it. Than check what we have developed called Design proofing tool integrated with our Web to Print. That may fit your needs.

In case anyone looks at this thread, we make a online proofing and approval solution called Good2Go. It's easy to use. Cost effective and keeps track of approvals, changes and more. Made for printers of any size.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back