Onyx 7.2.0.59 Rip margin settings

timbo

I am using an Onyx 7.2.0.59 rip and Epson 9800 and 9880 printers. My 9880 recently quit printing any files larger than 35" when it is set on 44" paper. I have changed the "space between copies" setting in the rip somewhere many moons ago. I can not remember where it is now. That is the first thing I need to check. I have an old user guide that is not much help. Onyx wants $1000 for support to answer any phone calls. I have looked everywhere I could think of. To change the printer settings it shuts the rip and both printers down so I can't waste to much time looking forever. Hot jobs piling up! Does anyone recall where these settings are hiding? Thanks

I have an old user guide that is not much help. Onyx wants $1000 for support to answer any phone calls. I have looked everywhere I could think of.

That's when forums like this and the one I run come in handy.

Here's where you need to go to make the change.

1) Select the printer you want to change in the top section

2) Go to the right and click the 'Change' button (right above the Print Now button)

3) Once the "Change Media and Placement' dialog pops up, click 'Setup'

4) Go to the 'Options' tab, and your 'Space between copies' setting will be right there.

Let me know if that solves your issue, or if you need any more help.

Scott

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back