Onyx Pass-thru

c26sail

We are having some issues getting our color correct on our Epson GS6000 when running through onyx. We have not been able to get the color calibrated correctly using the Xrite I1. For the interim is it possible to run a job through onyx, skip the color management, add fiducials for a cutter application and output a PDF that we can drop into color burst. I know that we can add fiducials in illustrator but I would like to get to a hands off solution that would keep our files more consistent. Once we get the calibration issue resolved we can skip this step. I just need something for the time being.

c26...

If what you're asking is if there's some way to generate a PDF in Onyx, and then use that as your incoming printable job file in Colorburst -- with cutter information or not -- the answer is no.

If you need help setting up color management in Onyx, please feel free to give me a call.

Mike Adams
Correct Color

Thanks, I figured it was a long shot but wanted to check. Our main issue in getting the color setup has just been a lack of time and looming deadlines. If I run into issues I will definitely keep you in mind.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back